BOOKS COMING OUT IN 2014

Connie's book-coming-out-in-2013 book montage

Clockwork Princess
Stolen Nights
The Stone Demon
The Essence
If I Should Die
Vortex
Oath Bound
Emblaze
The Indigo Spell
The Eldritch Conspiracy
House Rules
With All My Soul
Scarlet
Chosen at Nightfall
Walking Disaster
Gates of Paradise
Deadly Sting
The Traitor Son
Dead Silence
Untitled


Connie Garcia's favorite books »

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Last Breath Morganville Novel

Last Breath (The Morganville Vampires, #11)Last Breath by Rachel Caine

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


From Goodreads



With her boss preoccupied researching the Founder Houses in Morganville, student Claire Danvers is left to her own devices when she learns that three vampires have vanished without a trace. She soon discovers that the last person seen with one of the missing vampires is someone new to town—a mysterious individual named Magnus. After an uneasy encounter with Morganville’s latest resident, Claire is certain Magnus isn’t merely human. But is he a vampire—or something else entirely?



This was a Goodreads Win and was so excited when I saw that I won the book this makes me love Goodreads even more. I have always seen The Morganville Series as Gilmore Girls Town Stars Hallow CT meets Morganville TX as Gilmore Girls is funny and the town folk as kind of well not all there. Morganville Residence are Funny & Scary. The minute I got the book in the mail I riped it open and started reading it and finshed it in 2 days.



Rachel Cainehas once again did it again with a story that will make you laugh, giggle and yes this time cry. Normally when reading any Morganville Story I laugh so hard that people think I am crying when in fact it is me laughing so hard. The town of Morganville is up in arms about the marriage of Eve and Michael. There are those that are either for or against the marriage of Human and Vampire. However little does this town know that a marriage is least of their problems. When Amelie recieves a note from the satellite colony Blacke the life of Morganville is about to change and not for the better. Vampires are missing and a storm that has hit the town of Morganville has put the fear in the Town Founder and her secound in command Oliver. As Eve & Michael try to go on with the celebration of a marriage not everyone wants to see. Those who live in the Glass House their lives are about to change and by the looks of things not for the better.



Last Breath is book #11 in the Morganville Novels and Rachel Caine has announced there will be 3 more books add to the Series and if your a Morganville Fan you should be jumping up and down like I am. If you want to learn more about Morganville Vampire Novels go to http://www.morganvilletexas.com/Morganvi...



View all my reviews

No comments: